Welcome to conan¶
Conan is a portable package manager, intended for C and C++ developers, but it is able to manage builds from source, dependencies, and precompiled binaries for any language.
For more information, check conan.io.
- Getting started
- Using packages
- Creating packages
- Running your server
- Create and share a custom generator with generator packages
- Virtual environments: concurrency, Continuous Integration, isolation
- Reuse cmake install for package() method
- Using proxies
- Collaborating: Copying and modifying other user packages
- Creating conan packages to install dev tools
- Link with Apple Frameworks