The purpose of this section is to guide you through the most important Conan features with practical examples. From using libraries already packaged by Conan, to how to package your libraries and store them in a remote server alongside all the precompiled binaries.
This tutorial is part of the Conan 2.0 documentation. Conan 2.0 is still in alpha state. Some details, like the repositories and libraries used for the tutorial, will change as we update the current 1.X Conan packages to be compatible with Conan 2.0.
- Consuming packages
- Build a simple CMake project using Conan
- Using build tools as Conan packages
- Building for multiple configurations: Release, Debug, Static and Shared
- Understanding the flexibility of using conanfile.py vs conanfile.txt
- How to cross-compile your applications using Conan: host and build contexts
- Introduction to versioning
- Creating packages
- Versioning and Continuous Integration