There is a great community behind Conan with users helping each other in Cpplang Slack.
Please join us in the
- Is Conan CMake based, or is CMake a requirement?
- Is build-system XXXXX supported?
- Is my compiler, version, architecture, or setting supported?
- Does it run offline?
- Is it possible to install 2 different versions of the same library?
- Can I run multiple Conan isolated instances (virtual environments) on the same machine?
- Can I run the conan_server or Artifactory behind a firewall (on-premises)?
- Can I connect to Conan remote servers through a corporate proxy?
- Can I create packages for third-party libraries?
- Can I upload closed source libraries to ConanCenter?
- Do I always need to specify how to build the package from source?
- Does Conan use semantic versioning (semver) for dependencies?
- Using Conan
- How to package header-only libraries?
- When to use settings or options?
- How to obtain the dependents of a given package?
- Packages got outdated when uploading an unchanged recipe from a different machine
- Is there any recommendation regarding which
<channel>to use in a reference?
- What does “outdated from recipe” mean exactly?
- How to configure the remotes priority order
- ERROR: The recipe is constraining settings
- ERROR: Missing prebuilt package
- ERROR: Invalid setting
- ERROR: Setting value not defined
- ERROR: Failed to create process
- ERROR: Failed to remove folder (Windows)
- ERROR: Error while initializing Options
- ERROR: Error while starting Conan Server with multiple workers
- ERROR: Requested a package but found case incompatible
- ERROR: Incompatible requirements obtained in different evaluations of ‘requirements’