It’s possible to cross-compile packages for QNX Neutrino operating with Conan.
Conan has support for QNX Neutrino 6.x and 7.x. The following architectures are supported:
The following C++ standard library implementations are supported for QCC:
- cxx (LLVM C++)
- gpp (GNU C++)
- cpp (Dinkum C++)
- cpp-ne (Dinkum C++ without exceptions)
- acpp (Dinkum Abridged C++)
- acpp-ne (Dinkum Abridged C++ without exceptions)
- ecpp (Dinkum Embedded C++)
- ecpp-ne (Dinkum Embedded C++ without exceptions)
Conan automatically sets up corresponding compiler flags for the given standard library (e.g. -Y cxx for the LLVM C++).
With QNX SDK set up on the machine, the following conan profile might be used for the cross-compiling (assuming qcc in the PATH):
include(default) [settings] os=Neutrino os.version=6.5 arch=sh4le compiler=qcc compiler.version=4.4 compiler.libcxx=cxx [options] [build_requires] [env] CC=qcc CXX=QCC