- build(): Contains the build instructions to build a package from source
- build_id(): Allows reusing the same build to create different package binaries
- build_requirements(): Defines
- compatibility(): Defines binary compatibility at the recipe level
- configure(): Allows configuring settings and options while computing dependencies
- config_options(): Configure options while computing dependency graph
- export(): Copies files that are part of the recipe
- export_sources(): Copies files that are part of the recipe sources
- generate(): Generates the files that are necessary for building the package
- init(): Special initialization of recipe when extending from
- layout(): Defines the relative project layout, source folders, build folders, etc.
- package(): Copies files from build folder to the package folder.
- package_id(): Defines special logic for computing the binary
- package_info(): Provide information for consumers of this package about libraries, folders, etc.
- requirements(): Define the dependencies of the package
- set_name(): Dynamically define the name of a package
- set_version(): Dynamically define the version of a package.
- source(): Define the dependencies of the package
- system_requirements(): Call system package managers like Apt to install system packages
- test(): Run some simple package test (exclusive of
- validate(): Define if the current package is invalid (cannot work) with the current configuration.
- validate_build(): Define if the current package cannot be created with the current configuration.